Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wow Y&R 3-17-09

I was very impresssed with Sharon today but she was, as usual, quick to disapoint. Just once I wish she would haul off and bitch slap Phyllis. Problem is, Sharon would probobly then proceed to get her ass whooped. Moral of the story children: don't have affairs with people who had affairs on you. Obviously, lesson not learned. Let's talk about Adam. What a narly little pair he has! For someone who worked for everything he has, he is oh so demanding. However, I appreciate the great Hope flashbacks from back in the day.

Chloe is my new hero. A nice swift kick to the balls would help any man be a better fiance and father. For this, I am now 100% team Chloe.

The show was so good today, I have very little to say in the negative. Jack, I love you...Men that are willing to accept whoring as a condition of a relationship do not come around that often. In the soap world, that makes him a keeper! I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. I am also on Team Chloe! And can Billy please come over and make out with me like that?! DAMN!

    ReplyDelete