Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh the drama! Friday sans Y&R (boo) 3-20-2009

Although Y&R was not aired today, my girl J called, like a gift from the soap gods, with spoilers that really made my day. As if the show isn't awesome already, now it looks as if Amber and Kevin might go on some type of crime spree with Amber as the unwilling damsel in distress as Kevin forces her at gun point to help him commit more robberies. Let the chaos begin!

As Sharon sinks deeper into the land of the loco, Phyllis and Nick are going to get in yet another fight over her. Is anyone else not surprised? Oh well. I hope Phyllis decides to get physical and takes an axe and tries to strike Sharon with it, only to miss and hitting Nick instead and taking his head clean off his neck. Just a thought.

The best spoiler of all: Katherine and Jill are about to have an old lady smackdown the likes of which we have never seen. I have seen a lot of shit go down between these bitches, so I am oh so excited to see what goes down when these ladies throw down!

AMC was almost a snooze fest but Kendall, Ryan, Zach, and Reese made it all worth watching. Kendall is going to have to make a choice between these guys soon and I have a prediction of what is to come. Kendall is going to pick Zach and Ryan will be devastated all over again. My girl J informs me that somehow I missed the eppy in which Zach confessed to Kendall that he wanted to do go sex crazy all over Reese. Zach sleeps with Reese, Kendall finds out, yada yada yada...

The most interesting thing about today's AMC was Reese's crazy twilight zone dream in which she was surrounded by people whom I believe to be her parents and some other crazies trying to convince her that she is not a lesbian. So of course, Zach is keeping vigile by her bedside when she wakes up and voila! she can see! As cheesy as it was, I was a little happy because now I don't have to watch Tamara Braun portray a blind woman badly.

Honorable Mention: I really enjoyed watching Erica and Kendall have their little heart to heart. It was nice to see Erica come out of her own bubble and pay attention to someone elses needs for a change.

OLTL was great today as Stacy put the clinch on Roxy with the mysterious baby daddy's daddy secret. I love Roxy's facial expression but I gotta wonder why her short ass doesn't just reach up there and punch Stacy in the nose or kick her in the shin or something! She is just a kid! That kind of behavior would make a girl like me snap. I am just saying. I am starting to become swayed by my girl J's opinion that the body in the bed is Spencer Truman. Predictions be damned! Here's a thought: If Spencer wakes up and he is just as crazy as he was before, and he falls in love with Stacy, they could get together and wreak havok across Llanview. Hhhmmm...

Christian and Layla are so cool! (no pun intended) I cannot believe that they didn't get down with some cold canoodling in the freezer. It's cliffhanger Friday! I can see it now:

Layla: "The only way we are going to survive is to huddle together and use our body heat to
keep eachother warm."

Christian: "Okay, but I think it would be better if we were completely naked in order to
maximize our warmness."

Layla: "Okay, if you really think so..."

Christian: "I do, bitch. Now get naked and lay the hell down."


The End

I only watched bits of pieces of GH today but from what I could gather, Jax and Carly have the disc that could expose Claudia for the lying scheming whore that she is. However, Carly told Jax that he would be silly to watch a DVD when his wife was standing naked before him. Jax concurred and they made love like springtime rabbits for the rest of the show.

Claudia and Sonny talked about the party. It was boring. Blah blah blah

Maxie and Spinelli are still the cutest thing on daytime in my opinion. Since they were boring today as well, I have no actual memory of what they discussed. Only that Maxie stroked his little ego and they kissed a lot. Good enough for me!

I have a ton of things to clean. I am out!

No comments:

Post a Comment