Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I scream, You scream, Amber screams! 3-24-09

CBS was a little more exciting today, although not by much. Greg Riikart deserves an emmy because Kevin is giving me the heeby jeebies. It looked as if Amber was really going to get through to him when, bam, he decides she needs a timeout in the coffin that just happens to be sitting on the living room floor. Amber screamed, and screamed, and sceamed, and well, you get the point. Big ups to Adrianne Frantz. Lots of boring Katherine action today...but the best part of today's eppy was when Jack and Jill were discussing the current situation at Jabot when he said: "Oh Jill, its nice to see you're not dripping venom all over the floor." Forgive me Jill, but that was great.

B&B leaves a lot to be desired. 30 minutes of watching Rick and Steffy make out is enough for me to change the channel to Montel Williams or the Price is Right. I do have a theory though...no I don't! Bold and the Beautiful just sucks.

ATWT is pouring on the teen scene in March, which spells trouble for my summer. I don't care about Parker and Liberty, or Janet, or Nu-Lily, or Nu-Lucy, or Nu-Craig, or tired baby stories. The only thing of interest that has happened of late is when Paul told Emily to stab him with the giant butcher knife. After she declined, he said he would do it himself. Later, Paul walks into the emergency room holding his hand. Way to go Paul, way to stab that finger! Let's face it, ATWT sucks too.

All I can say is: Thank God for OLTL on days like this! I am out!

1 comment:

  1. tell me again why you bother to watch B&B and ATWT? sounds like a snoooze fest!

    ReplyDelete