Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rejection in the A.M. 3-26-09

On GH I was surprised when Robin went home to Patrick and confessed all. All except the part about the goateed-hottie, whom I later found out was named Brad. That'll come back to bite her in the ass. Speaking of ass...Jax saw Carly getting ready to watch the oh so incriminating DVD. Jax stalls her by having sex with her. Afterwords, he gets rid of the DVD so Carly can't see it and they have a "no more secrets" conversation. Spinelli and Jason got arrested but were quickly released because of lack of evidence. Yawn. Maxie told Spinelli that she's scared she is going to sleep with Johnny. I would be scared too honey. Ric, oh Ric, you make me so sick..The original blond bitch continues to complain about Johnny so he walked out on her. Thank God. I can listen to her no more!

I felt really bad for Kendall on AMC this morning when, after giving up the booty, Ryan rejects her and tells her "this can never happen again". Kendall runs home in tears only to find Zach sitting there hanging around with Erica, mulling over all of Kendalls business. Erica gets married twice a week, who the hell is she to talk? I love how Krystal used to hate David and love Tad, and now it's the other way around. Speaking of David! Jesse, who I have never noticed before, threw that bastard up against the wall and told him he didn't like him. I noticed, Jesse, thanks. Later, Jesse was talking to J.R. and giving him the business as well. It was nice.

OLTL was funny today as Natalie busted out with the super fantasy in mid-confession to Jessica and Starr. Jessica was awesome as she screamed "I should have blown you up all over Llanview!" I love Natalie, but I wonder why she doesn't just mind her own business instead of constantly stressing herself over other peoples. I like this Desitiny. She's got spunk. She's just what Matthew needs to get his groove back. As with all paralysis stories, on soaps, he will walk again, so I am not really invested anyway. I laughed my ass off when Todd was hiding behind the curtain at the hospital spying on Blair and her peeps and Dorian sceamed: "Todd Manning!" Did I say screamed? I meant shrieked! Heres a thought....If I were Todd, I would knock John out for banging my baby's mama!

Until next time...same bitch time...same bitch channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment