Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me enough to marry me for the good of the children

I am always pondering why soap guys lack knowledge in child custody laws. Everyone wants to get married without the love. On Y&R today, Billy had a heart to heart with his annoying cousin Colleen in which he told her that he and Chloe will be sharing an open marriage. Colleen then took it upon herself to go over to Chloe's and tell her that Billy will never love her. After Chloe slammed the door in her face, Colleen remained on the porch yelling into the door. Hey Colleen, Nickelodeon called, they want their overdramatized bad actress back. Sharon busted Jack in another moustache related lie, so she has decided to move back into the GCAC. Let the sex-olympics begin! In other news, Nick and Phyllis got in another fight over Sharon. They ended the fight as they usual do, a hot make out session. Sure, thats what my marriage counselor told me to do too.

Over in Pine Valley, the poker game was a bust for Ryan. However, he still got the girl. What was classic was Ryan's loser speech, in which he told Zach he was just going to take it all again. Sounds like someone is a sore loser. Is anyone actually invested in the nu-psycho Annie story, or is it just a filler for the real stories? I am happy that Stuart is coming back and Adam is missing. That will be a nice change. Why does Erica care so much about Kendall's marriage? Hey, your other daughter is having some serious issues, go butt into her life! David and Krystal got into a little tussle that resulted in a black eye for her and another wall slamming for David, this time courtesy of Tad. Why don't they just nail him to the wall and hand out numbers?

On OLTL, Gigi and Brody had pretend sex to convince Rex that she doesnt love him anymore. I would have done the same thing, but I wouldn't be pretending! I have to laugh at the courtroom shenanigans between Tea and Todd. Why doesn't she just throw him on the defense table and get it on? John told Marty the good or bad news about his marraige to Blair. It would have been great if her eyeballs would have turned into liquid and oozed out of her head. But instead, she took it rather gracefully. Dorian and Ray are so cute, I wish they would just shut up and get it on. Who cares about David other than David?

Thats all I got. Until next time, same bitch time...same bitch channel...

1 comment:

  1. OMG....great smack down on Colleen! And, sex-olympics.....NICE! Here's to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete