Monday, March 23, 2009

Stacy Saves the Day! 3-23-09

Thank God I have variety in my soap watching! AMC was eventful today. I noticed some things as I viewed todays eppy. I love how Ryan blends into the background at Fusion just eavesdropping away, and no one seems to notice or care. I just happened to glance at the screen at what did I see? Zach having a conversation with someone and he had short hair. So, I thought to myself, awesome! The people that be finally allowed the guy to get a haircut. But alas, it was just a flashback. I didn't really care what his hair looked like when he called Aidan out on his betrayal, if thats what you want to call it. All I want to know is, don't the guys in Pine Valley get tired of losing their ladies to Ryan? It seems to be a rather common occurance. Erica wore 3 different coats today. Just a side note. Anyway, she was irking me because if she's not being mean, I don't want her on my screen! She did not dissapoint, however, when Reese showed up at Fusion. She spit some hateful insults at Reese, who surprised me by growing a pair of balls and giving Erica the business. Ah, refreshing. Funniest line of all the soaps today was when Jesse was threatening David about something or other and David shouted "You don't have the chops!" Chops? What does that mean exactly? Cut to Randy on her wedding day. Was it just me, or was she really pretending to walk down the aisle using a feather duster as her bouquet and humming the wedding march? Just checking. And last but not least, Zach is shitty about Ryan and Kendall's Montana mourning sex. Today, he served her with divorce papers. Sad for her, good for us!

Since CBS soaps were pretty much a snooze fest today, I found it oh so refreshing when OLTL was full of goodies! First of all, I know everyone hates Stacy, but I absolutely love to hate her! I love how she refuses to give up the marrow to save her nephew over a man with a family of squirrels living in his eyebrows. After I listened to Stacy spew hateful words, threats, and ultimatums at Gigi, I was extemely amused when Stacy said this: "Come on, I'm not heartless!" No? Just brainless. I also had to laugh a little when Rex and Roxy are discussing a potential donor at hospital. For one, Roxy looks like some sort of bizarro biker chick. Second, Rex was looking kind of good. Yum. Third, Rex is an idiot for not seeing through Roxy's lies. Fourth, how long is Rex going to hold those 2 large styrofoam cups? Swear to God, he never put them down.

My girl J thinks that Jack is so cute. Todd may be a rapist, liar, creep, horrible father, and psycho husband, but if my kid told me to "get the hell out" I might just have to bust out the Irish Spring. I'm just saying. A Martinez made me laugh outloud today. He went off on Todd with his horrible fake accent. Makes me laugh everytime he talks. I had to chuckle when Cole asked the jail guard for some "tylenol or something". Yeah, kid. That's going to help your opiate withdrawals. Starr threw one of her famous tantrums when she discovered she would have to move back in with Todd. Marty was as equally annoying as she usually is, but, to her credit, her hair looked better straight. I enjoyed the whole 2 seconds of flashbacks we got to see her have as well.

No GH today, as I am saving it for the a.m. Until then, I am outty 5000!

1 comment: