Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh, really? 3-27-09

Ryan seriously impressed me today as I viewed yesterdays AMC. I thought Zach's face was going to crack into a million pieces and fall all over the floor when Ryan told him that everything Zach had was now his. Guess that includes Kendall after that long ass message she left him. What cell phone lets you leave a message that long? Anyway, Erica threw some power around to stop David from his dastardly deeds. I just wonder what any of that has to do with her? I don't really care, because if I was J.R., I would have taken Little A(sshole) out of the country a long time ago. David is crazy and evil, and quite frankly just not that handsome to look at. I know Greenlea is coming back soon, in some form, and then Kendall and Ryan will have some splainin to do!

Cole is my new hero on OLTL. I felt bad for him when he struggled on whether or not to take the drugs. Of course, the addict sitting on his shoulder won the struggle and he was floating like a feather all through the hearing. Oh well, it worked. I had to laugh, though, when Cole was stonedly rambling on and on to Nora when Marty strolls up. Nora looked so glad as she hurried off and said this: "Your son really needs you." Starr is disgusting. She actually thinks she can convince mini-Jana that it's okay to be hot for teacher. No little friend. Why would he play with little girls when he has a fully adequate stripper-ex-girlfriend walking around naked in his apartment? There's no hot water and no clean towels? Oh, that bitch has to go! Bo looked so proud of Matthew when he finally overcome his slightly annoying attitude problem and got in the damn chair. Nora looked really pretty when she saw him. I could see why Bo fell in love with her. Rex was real cute today for some reason. I won't question it.

As far as GH goes, I didn't watch yesterdays eppy. But, I am sure it is more of the same. Blah Blah Blah Yada Yada Yada....

Until next time....same bitch time....same bitch channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment