Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whiny Wednsday 3-25-09

Billy Miller dominated the screen today on Y&R as he showed us how desperately he wants out of his current situation. I know it is in the script, but there are other ways to see your biological child than to marry the mother of said child. He proved how unhappy he was when he told Chloe that he was glad she was keeping Cane's rings because then he didn't have to buy new ones. That's classy. Although my favorite Abbott was being an ass today, he looked damn good in that blue shirt he was wearing. I thought Sharon was going to rip his clothes off during their "we can never sleep together again" conversation at the bottom of the stairs. Billy said this: "You can't live here and use my brother!" Who's using who, asshole? Sharon also looked like she wanted to rip Mary Jane's eyes out when Jack introduced them. Shows me that Sharon's womanly insticts are still intact when it comes to Jack's roaming penis. Over at, well somewhere, Cane hid a giant marry me rock in a fortune cookie. I found this to be quite the cliche, even for soaps. She shot him down, stating that she couldn't and didn't want to be a mother to Delia. Lily told Cane she only agreed to raise Delia because that is what he wanted. Way to be a stronger woman, Lily, really. Katherine gave Victor an oral whipping that made him believe that she is who she says she is. This prompted him to approach Jill and strike a deal. Jill, the greedy twit, hungrily agreed with $$ in her eyes. I noticed that Jill still has a few tricks up her sleeves still when she tried to butter up nu-Mary Jane into working with her behind Billy's back. Once again, I cannot wait to see how the demise of Billy and Jill's relationship will rock Genoa City.

On B&B, they want us to believe that Pam is just going to stay in jail and take the blame for Thomas the Dork? Brooke is crying to Katie about Ridge and Taylor's attempt at being the parental dynamic duo. AND, thanks B&B for another wasted 1/2 hour on Ric and Steffy and their childish, almost incestruous relationship!

ATWT is doing a storyline on gay rights. This is a great set-up for a Damien and Lily reunion when he returns. Since I haven't seen Holden in a while, this works for me. I almost cannot sit through this show right now because of my hatred for all things teeny-bopper. Parker and Liberty are shacking up in the honeymoon suite at the ripe old age of 16 and Craig is footing the bill? Janet, the incapable wretch of a stepmother, desperately needs help handling the children so she calls Carly, who comes rushing over. Jack spits venomous insults at her about her drinking and her friendship with Craig. Jack, if I was married to you I would drink at 6:00 a.m. too.

Until next time, same bitch time, same bitch channel...

1 comment: