Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dead Woman Talking 3-36-09

At the beginning of todays eppy of Y&R, Marge came busting out of a coffin and started rambling on about the goings on of Genoa City. Just when I thought that it was going to be a snoozer episode, things started to look up. I loved how Phyllis taunted Sharon at the GCAC, but, unbeknownst to the red-headed she devil, Nick was sniffing around trying to catch some alone time with his ex. Marge commented on if Nick would ever change. Um, probobly not. What is that they say about dogs? Anyway, Marge was awesome once again when Victor and Nicki had the "let's be friends' convo when they really wanted to rip eachother's eyes out. She said "ok, you kiss her, or you kiss him..." Kiss? Victor looks as if he would rather resort to cannibalism than kiss her ever again. Amber went the hell off on Kevin. But alas, it had no effect on him. He pulled out the gun, pointed it at her and told her he was tired of her. Somebody had to say it...

On B&B, Thomas goes over to Rick's to confess that he tried to kill him when he blew up his car. After a verbal altercation, (which included Rick saying this: "I am tired of being your all purpose brain receptacle") a physical altercation began to ensue. Of course, Ridge busted in and saved Thomas from a serious ass whippin. If this storyline continues much longer, I might end up blowing Rick up myself. Owen and Bridget finally made out today. Thank God. I could care less about Bridget, but Owen is hot, hot, hot! His backburner status was really starting to irritate me. Side note: I saw a preview for some new idiotic Disney movie starring the kid that plays what's his name...seriously, I forgot. Oh yeah, its Marcus. Oops.

Over in Oakdale, Holden made an appearance and it was well worth my time. After catching Damien in Luke's hospital room, he literally picked Damien up by the throat and carried him out. I know Luke hates him and all, but he is great eye candy. Plus, I love it when he says "Luciano" with that hot ass accent of his. I am so glad he is back. I hate nu-Lily. Just watching her hold hands with Holden made me grit my teeth. Martha Byrne would be rolling in her grave. Um, if she were dead...Anyways...back to soaps!

Until next time....same bitch time...same bitch channel

1 comment:

  1. Nick does do a lot of sniffing.....he can sniff my way anytime......:)

    ReplyDelete