Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sharon the Crazy 3-18-09

As much as I feel sorry for Sharon right now, she is making the show so great right now! I can see it now: Chloe catches Billy and Sharon making rug burn on the Abbott living room floor and goes psycho. Sharon would be dead as she is no match for little Chloe and Billy would be dead because she would have to kill him after that. Chloe and Jack ride off into the sunset together high fiving eachother. The End.

I am seriously going to need Kevin to snap the hell out of it. Locking a dead man in the closet and telling him "now you are going to stay in there until I say you can come out". Greg, when you do it, you do it well.

Word to the wise! Katherine is Katherine. Jill is Jill. Jill is not really Katherine's biological daughter. That is the only reasonable explanation for all these DNA shenanigans. Well, that is not really true, but I did say reasonable.

Heather to Adam: "I am glad you have been released" Adam to Heather: "Oh yeah, then why did you put me here?" Bitter, party of one, your table is ready!

Classic look of shock when Billy saw Sharon parking her loony ass back in the Abbott mansion. That look really said "WTF?!" And clueless Jack and Chloe are none the wiser....yet.

Oh snap! OLTL is on. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't not have put it better! That look was totally "WTF" and it cracked me up! Your blog makes me laugh out loud every time!

    ReplyDelete