Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wedding Anniversary Debacle

So, this has nothing to with soaps. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. However, I feel the need to vent....My husband went to sleep after playing video games for hours. Then I finally get his ass up to go shopping or do something. He acts like it is a pain in his ass. So we go shopping and he keeps up his portrayal of the "biggest loser" by sighing heavily and going to look at the toys because I was looking at housewares. So I tell him "fuck it lets go home". He happily obliges. When we got home, he invites one of his friends over who stays for two hours. My husband and I were at least going to attempt some type of romantic interlude (if you can call it that), however, before his friend even walked out the door, he was asleep. When I woke up this morning, guess what? Video games again. What a fucking shock. The point of the story is, it took this wedding anniversary to show me how incompatible he and I really are.

1 comment: