Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Tidbits 3-22-09

The weekend is coming to an end and I have learned some slightly interesting upcoming sudsy tidbits.

I feel guilty for not discussing my other CBS soaps on here. On B&B, they are bringing back Karen, or dead Caroline, or whoever. All I know is that it spells trouble for Brooke and Ridge. Do I care? Not really.

On ATWT, Dusty is sleeping with Meg AGAIN. Hey, 1986 called, they want their storyline back! So Damien is coming back, which is great. But, in order for him to come back, Luke has to get hit by a car. Darn. One less bad actor to worry about. In addition, Jack is going to catch Carly in bed with Craig this week. This will undoubtedly lead to two days of Jack attempting to be holier than thou; and, for me, 2 extra hours of sleep.

This week on Y&R, Kevin will be searched for by a bounty hunter. Murphy and Katherine are getting married, which just pleases me to no end. Katherine needs loving too! The DNA debacles continue as Victor offers Jill controlling shares of Jabot to exhume Katherine's body. Of course, she goes for it! What a wierdo. Lily is going to turn down Cane's marraige proposal. Which leads me to this: I was reading the comment section in the SOD, and one woman actually wrote that she loves the new Cane with a new stronger Lily by his side.

Heres to you, lady who wrote that stupid shit! Hope Chloe bitch slaps you in the face...

One last Y&R tidbit. The actress who will be portraying the new Mackenzie is the real life daughter of Cybill Shepard. Hhhmmm, interesting.

Three things I need to get off my chest about OLTL:

1. Nora wants Cole to go to rehab. Isn't there an app for that?
2. How can a girl (Jessica) with 3 or 4 different personalities rightfully get custody of her child, even if the child isn't really hers and nobody knows it? Except for Shaggy and Scooby....
3. It has literally been 5 days since Christian and Layla locked theirselves in the freezer. Can we please get down with some frozen friction?!

Ric is going to blackmail Claudia for sex this week. Yawn. I know everyone is hating Robin right now. However, it is nice to see her do something naughty for a change. Quite frankly, she couldn't have picked a hotter guy to go bipolar on. I am becoming slightly preturbed at Maxie. She tells Spinelli that if he goes into hiding, she is going to sleep with Johnny. Now, I have invested my time relearning the workings of GH for this baby-supercouple. I agree that Maxie and Johnny are real HOT, but GH is good again because of Maxie and Spinelli. There is a silver lining....for Maxie.

Most Predictable GH Moment of the Year: Fake aussie is Luke's son and Lulu and Lucky's brother. When I read this, I almost wet myself with surprise. Oh, oh, no I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you make me laugh out loud.

    Shaggy and Scooby are on the case indeed!

    ReplyDelete