Monday, March 16, 2009

ABC Soaps Fridays Eppys

Okay, first things first...OLTL...Jessica plus Brody equals HOT! It's about time, right? Stacy is more than your average whore-slut-boyfriend stealing-bitch! She is a woman out for some serious revenge. But I wonder, is Rex really such an idiot? First the eyebrows, now this. Sorry about the leukemia diagnosis, but I am even more sorry that Farah Fath overacted to the point where I didn't feel sorry for her, I just wanted her gone. If I have to look at Starr slob all over Mr. Naughty Teacher anymore, I might be ill. How is that okay? And one last note...could somebody please stab Marty in the back, ala psycho style? That bitch summoned the strength to pick up a car to save the son that she hasn't even noticed? Here's a thought....it would have been way better story if the car had suddenly fallen on Marty and Cole, killing them both.

I feel that AMC deserves an honorable mention for being the most boring show on the planet besides Wheel of Fortune. There, I mentioned it.

GH fans, Spinelli is so sweet. He tells Maxie this: "I excerted my manly prowess. I attacked one of the evil-doers." Maxie says: "And then what happened?" Spinelli looks at the ground and responds: "Well, he threw me up against the wall, crash test dummy style." Classic. Which leads me to Robin. I wish someone would smash her head up against the wall. How does a doctor not recognize the signs of postpartum? Never mind that, how does her doctor husband remain in denial? Because it's in the script.

I have a theory. I believe that the Fake Aussie Bartender is going to end up being Jax junior. Just a guess. Who's the mommy? Maybe Brenda....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment