Sunday, March 15, 2009

Billy Abbott, 3/16/09

I just had the opportunity to watch a little of tomorrow's eppy. In what world is it okay for a man to treat my favorite soap heroine like a common whore, and that man still be completely and utterly the sexiest thing breathing? In my world! So, he stops nailing Sharon long enough to go play "daddy" to Delia. Somehow, I find this completley acceptable! However, little does he know that the Sharon gravy train is coming to an end...thank you Phyllis. Hhhmmm, I ponder who she will sleep with now? Not many fish left in the genoa city pool, but as we can see, Sharon isn't ashamed to take or be someone's sloppy seconds. Having said all that, Billy and Sharon (or just Sharon) is the hottest thing ever! How can something so right be so wrong?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great point! How can this be?! Great first blog! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete