Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Traumatic and Tricked Out Tuesday 3-24-09

I had a chance to switch on yesterdays eppy of GH just as Ric was taunting Claudia with the incriminating DVD. I could have cut the sexual tension in the room with a machete. Then he kissed her with his slimy old-Alan Micheal lips and I had to ponder why she didn't resist or at the very least, push him away. But, later at the mob summit, Ric did get pushed, hard, by Stone Cold Jason Morgan. The best part was that all of Ric's drink and most of his ice flew onto his shirt. Claudia thought she was something else in that space-suit rubber band of a dress she was wearing. Oh well, she is a trallop. I was annoyed that Spinelli and his she-twin hid behind some desk for the whole episode. Maxie more than made up for it when she told the original blond bitch to chill the hell out in regards to Johnny. Lulu's face twisted up so hard I thought it just might get stuck that way. That would have been okay with me. I was disapointed in Robin today as she suddenly stopped doing the hotel horizontal with the goateed-hottie. Seriously, if you're going to go crazy, go all the way.

AMC was intriguing today as Zach cold heartedly rejected Kendall's pleas for a second chance. What he really means is that now that Reese has decided to stay a lesbian, he wants Reese even more. Who really cares why anyway? Ryan got the news that it was Greenlea's body that was found. Thank God he looked good while over-reacting to the news and shedding a fake tear or two. Again, who cares? This bit of bad acting led to what I wanted to see all along: Ryan and Kendall gettin' it on. Erica: It's time to invest in some new earrings. The ones you wore today were literally bigger than your head. David: I wish you would die, again, old-Lujack!

My girl J made a great point today. What kind of name is Little A anyway? Little Asshole? I wonder.

Stacy got bitch slapped today on OLTL. As I usually try to stick up for her, I cannot find a reasonable way to do so. This bitch is loco! Natalie looked horrible in todays eppy. She is my favorite. Not good. I don't see how anyone can find Jessica attractive. She is crazier than Stacy, literally, and I don't hear anyone bitching about her. I want to know why soap guys always want to take care of kids that have absolutely no relation to them. Take Brody for example. Wouldn't it be great if his conversation with Jess, Tess, Bess went something like this?:

Jessica: "I cannot believe Gigi let you believe that you were the father of Shane for all those years."

Brody: "Yeah, I told that bitch I was 100% sure that the baby wasn't mine. That hoe slept with everybody in the neighborhood, including the pizza guy!"

Jessica: "I am so glad Maury did that DNA test and final proved the truth."

Brody: "That's right. Now come over here and give daddy some sugar."

Thats the way it goes down in real life.

Nora was wearing a very stuffy looking turtle neck today. Is she trying to hide a hickey? It's March, damnit. I thought it might just pop right off of her shoulders as she rigidly spoke to Tea. Nora has balls. I dig it.

Until next time. Same bitch time...Same bitch channel

No comments:

Post a Comment