Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I missed that?! 3-25-09

Oh my god! I had to help my son today and although there was 10 minutes of Y&R left, I decided nothing good would happen and I walked away only to return to catch the ass end of tomorrow's preview. Later, my girl J and I were discussing how much of an asshole Billy was today when she mentioned how hot the last minute of the show was. She was flabbergasted when I said that I had missed and youtubed me the clip right away. Crisis averted! I wish Billy would snatch my ass up, tell me to shut my mouth, and throw me on the couch where we would ravage eachothers bodies until we both screamed in the final moment of passion...oh snap, where am I going with this? Oh well. It was the hottest 15 seconds I have seen since Billy snatched Sharon up at GCAC and ripped off her robe, exposing her supple bosom...anyway...I just had to get that out.

Until next time. Same bitch time...same bitch channel

1 comment:

  1. OMG that was the best part of the show.....Sweet dreams to me tonight!

    ReplyDelete