Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow Those Crazy Plot Twists

Y&R started off with Sharon whining to Cassie and God and I guess whoever will listen to her. Sharon was busy worrying about whether or not Nick is the one for her, blah-blah-blah.

Jack was all kinds of worried about the test results that will prove the maybe-baby's paternity. Mary Jane dropped by for another meaningless booty call. Jack couldn't keep his snake eye on the MJ ball. And she told him if he would take a raincheck. Ugh. Jack basically said "If you are okay with me using the hell out of you, then sure! Let's hook up later."

When we last saw Chloe, she had just interrupted Mac and Billy's almost sex. Today, she shared verbal bitch slaps with Billy in an effort to figure out what Billy really wants. How can Chloe find out if Billy doesn't even know?

Victor and Ashley argued today and Victor was making decisions for her that were not his call to make. She pointed this out and fed him some bullshit that would shut the Moustache up.

If Victor had been aware of what was going upstairs in Moustache Manor, the argument with Ashley would have been nothing. DAMFRAFE didn't waste anytime and Adam played ass bandit for a little while. When he was done with Rafe, he asked him to leave. Then, Adam called Heather and ashed her to come over for a booty call. She came, they did it, she left. Not much ado about it!

Phick almost looked as if they might kiss today; however, we were treated to a hug instead. I think this may be I want after all. I want Phick! And I want the PTB to destroy Shick forever. Oh yeah. I prefer that the PTB also destroy Sharon while they are at it. When this storyline started, I was rooting for Shick. After 2 months of Sharon's bull, I can take no more. I have always love Phyllis as well, so I am allowed to change sides!


B&B was more of the same as Ridge struggled to reveal all, and just couldn't get around to it. More of Nidget having mushy talk and even mushier sex. More Owen plotting behind Jackie's back. That is about all that happened today.

If every episode included this guy, I would just watch it more!





Blog at you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment