Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Y&R Goodies 6-13-09

So as usual on Saturdays, I scrounged up a few more deets on what's coming up on this tremendously excellent show. Without further crap, here they are:

Mary Jane will continue to sink deeper into psychosis and start to believe that Jack has real genuine feelings for her. I love how crazy MJ is myself!

Look for Mac to make a decision between Raul and Billy. Hmmmm. I give myself one guess.

Daniel and Jana will go to jail. Michael will represent them. It's either Michael or Rafe and Rafe will have his hands full with Adam in the very near future.

Ashley will continue to reject Olivia while listening and trusting Dr. Taylor. Victor will approve of the evil doctor.

As I previously reported, Ashley and Victor will catch Adam with the Sabrina tapes. This will cause her to doubt that she is still with child and that her dream was not a dream after all.

Ashley will start to freak out over living at Moustache Manor but her damn ass will keep on living there.

Adam did not act alone. No word on who he collaborated with.

Other News:

Chris Engan's last air date is the 24th, so I guess we can expect Michael Muhney on the the 25th. Here's hoping anyway.

SoapNet is airing a Choose your Daddy, Cane and Billy baby debacle marathon. Considering all the great fist fights that the brothers had, it just may be worth watching all over again. This happens on the 20th.

Hope this gets you through tomorrow and up until Monday's episode. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment