Thursday, June 11, 2009

Adam's Antics 6-11-09

I just love how the craziness of Y&R is affecting the fans, including myself. I am amazed to see all the things that people have to say and predictions that are being thrown around. Anyway here's what I got for today's eppy:

Today's show was kind of boring actually. Paul had lunch with Heather at the GCAC. Apparently this was a big mistake because Mary Jane showed up bitching about Paul being on her turf. Heather and Paul quickly left, but suspicions are ever heightened!

Nikki was still on her crusade and she was finally able to reveal to Victor her suspicions and facts about Adam's antics. Victor then declared to Adam that he trusted him no more and that he would no longer be allowed in the house alone with Ashley. Victor stormed away and Adam spoke outloud saying that he was the one in control. Victor had the whole Travolta thing going on today. Curious as to why.

Agent Aucker showed up at Daniel's and made threats throughout the entire episode. The four musketeers all just hung out staring at him and looking scared, making failed attempts to defend themselves. I am starting to think that Aucker is in on this whole stupid scheme. I also think that looking at his ugly ass hurts my eyes.

Nikki called Victoria and told him about the Victoria crate debacle. Victor bounced on Ashley's psycho ass so fast her non-baby's head spun!

That's all I've got! If you want to check out my ABC stuff.....the link is http://www.bellaonline.com/about/ABCSoaps Thanks for all the support! I heart you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment