Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jeffery is a Dumb Ass! Y&R and B&B

Today was a whole lot of crying from Phyllis. Michelle Stafford is excellent when she has to show raw emotion.

Sharon continues to tell herself that she is some kind of martyr or something. We all know the truth: Sharon only thinks about Sharon. After telling Jack that the baby was his, Mary Jane spilled the beans to Phyllis. Phyllis, in turn, spilled the news to Nick.

I'll be damned if we weren't subjected to Nick suddenly praying to Cassie and God. He even had the nerve to question Cassie about her "broken promises". GAH! He ran home to Sharon, who reiterated what Phyllis had told him. Sharon decided that it was a perfect time to change the subject.

Mary Jane walked around as if she had nothing to do with anything. It was seriously pissing me off! Victor found out through Jeffery's phone that people are on to the connection between them. Jeffery attempted to blackmail Victor. I would almost bet that it made you laugh as well! Mary Jane is a lot of things, but a high paid hooker is just not one of them. Jack doesn't give her a dime! Victor warned MJ to be more careful. He informed Jeffery and Gloria that they barked up the wrong proverbial tree. I have to agree!

B&B:

I thought that today's eppy would be filled with more Nidget lovin, but I was wrong. I had to watch Nidget, but it was only for a short minute or two.

Ridge finally told Brooke he did the nasty with Dr. Lips. Brooke was visibly upset and ran to Taylor's. She busted into the Dr. Lips home, and with Stephanie present, proceeded to go the hell off! I thought there may be some bitch slapping coming from several directions. However, all we got was name calling and accusations. That works for me, it's great to see B&B break bad on some old school.

Owen rinally revealed to Jackie that he wants to get married in Hawaii or not. I don't care when they get married because they will NOT be married for long. I can almost guarantee it.

That's all I have for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment