Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Price Will Be SO Wrong! 6-16-09

I am about to boycott this show for it's ultimate stupidity. I don't know when, but I have a serious feeling that the Price is Right debacle will the last straw. I hope not but I did say serious!

Pam started the Price is Right crap today. The Price is Right called and told Pam to "come on down". Donna went with her and they showed up late. They were both REJECTED. They argued and Pam tried to sweet talk her way in, but to no avail. It may take a Donna + Honey formula to solve this little dilemma.

Jackie and Nick argued over Jackie's engagement to Owen. Nick went ballistic and had a fight with his desk. Owen broke the news to Bridget and the almost lovers argued over how Nick was going to react. I say who cares!?

B&B is only 19 minutes long so this is truly the shortest blog of all times. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment