Thursday, June 11, 2009

What the *bleep* is up with B&B? 6-11-09

Yesterday I was in a really crappy mood and I almost abandoned B&B forever. Upon reflection, I was thinking a little on the hasty side. Having said that, Ronn Moss needs to step up his game if he's going to be taking up so much screen time.

We all know that B&B is only about 19 minutes per episode. So, this week has been kind of slow. Ridge and Taylor are at the cabin at Big Bear and Ridge is high as a kite as a result of all the damn volumes he took. I was kind of enjoying the crazy camera stuff yesterday, but then Taylor spoke and all was lost.

I cannot stand when Brooke acts like everybody else is at fault for her son's actions. However, Ridge needs to get over it. Rick and Steffy are adults and if they want to be together, I am with Brooke, let them be!

Brooke's denial is apparent and Donna's anger is misdirected. Donna needs NOT to concentrate on Brooke's problems, but NEEDS to look at the mess in her own life. I don't think she is aware of the magnitude of the potential reunion of Stephanie and Eric. When she does become aware of the closeness between them, I am sure she will break out the honey bear bottle for all to see.

One last little question. Please feel free to tell me your answer in some form or another! Why the hell is Pam walking around, and where the hell is Marcus?

No comments:

Post a Comment