Monday, April 6, 2009

Rockin Roxy! 4-6-09

Ok, so normally I talk about Y&R first on Mondays because every other show is a snore fest. However, OLTL was so hot today, it deserves to be talked about. Quite frankly, I wasn't even paying attention because I was on the phone with my girl J when I looked at my screen just in time to see Roxy bitch slap Stacy. I just about dropped the phone I became so excited! The show only got better as those two crazies teamed up against Kyle, who is suddenly ready to risk his career and his future to help them. I could care less what he does, as long as he gets some more screen time. Maybe some Kyle and Stacy lab lovin? That would be nice. The new midget, um I mean man, on the show Zach is creepy. I enjoyed his scenes with Todd today as he went on and on about how Todd was going to pay him for this and Todd owes him for that. This went on for about 45 minutes when Todd casually said something about Zach not getting anything from him and he mentioned that they had both done their time for raping Marty. This un-Todd like behavior was surprising to me until Todd suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs "I OWE YOU NOTHING!!!" Now that's what I was looking for. There was more screaming going on over at Schylers apartment as he coldly dismissed Starr by screaming in her face that he didn't want her. Later though, he sits down and seems to have second thoughts. Ok, I thought I was going to like him. I was cracking up at Starr hiding in the bathroom and Cole running around looking for her like he was somebody's daddy. I am just saying. Jared deserves an honorable mention for extra hotness. I love a man in a gray vest. Marty needs to die or, at the least, go hide behind a rock somewhere. Cole broke my heart talking to the baby. Speaking of, that is one popular grave site.

On Y&R I thought it was amusing that no one heard the shrieking women of the cake fight until after the vows, kiss, and Mac entrance. How convenient. I didn't think it was possible, but I find this Mac to be uglier than the original one. I know she is supposed to be kind of plain and all, but I am already over her. Sharon and Nick continued their heart to heart and decided to be friends. It was a sweet moment. A sweet moment that was ruined when Nick left Sharon's room only to find Pyllis clad in a giant hat and sunglasses standing outside of her room. After she attacked him violently (again), Nick decided he has had enough. I say we play a game. Every time Phyllis calls Sharon a slut or a thief, we should take a shot of tequila. Being drunk is the only way I can tolerate watching Nick dog Phyllis for freaking out about Sharon. As much as I want to see Nick and Sharon back together, my heart is torn for Phyllis. Karma is biting her in the ass, hard. Back at the wedding, Katherine and Jill are still freaking arguing when Katherine said this: "This thing is not my daughter!" Jill said something bitchy in return, yada yada yada. Over yonder, Murphy was telling Nikki how he thought the fight that Katherine and Jill had yesterday was bad. Oh Murphy, the cake fight was just a smidget of what is in store for you and your soon to be bride! Afterward, Cane arrives and hugs Katherine as if he hasn't been a complete and utter asshole to her for months. I was hoping she would reach up there and smash a piece of that cake into his face. In the other room, Chloe was being extra nice to Mac because she is completely clueless about Mac and Billy's past dealings. Colleen didn't help matters when she coyly acted as if nothing was amiss while basically laughing in Chloe's face. Esther did fill her in however. I say let the stalker party begin! Chloe will go on a stalking spree like no other. That is my prediction. I am starting to hate Cane more and more. Chloe and Billy decided to go have their little wedding night and Cane said this: "Have a good wedding night, guys." Could someone just stab him and get it over with?

That is seriously all I got. Until next time...same bitch time.....same bitch channel!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you missed Schuyler pulling Starr's pants back up! It was hysterical! Everything Nick and Phyllis was great today!

    ReplyDelete