Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Thoughts of Eppys Past 4-22-09

Lately, some shows such as AMC and ATWT have become unwatchable, although I am hoping that will change in the case of AMC with the addition of Jamie Lunar. I had a chance to view her in action and I was delighted when she told Zach to shut up and do her, right there on the card table. Everytime I turn this show on, Annie is on my screen which causes me to shudder. I was privy to watching Ryan pull a gun on Annie and Aidan as they tried to make their grand escape. Later that day, my girl J was blessing me with old clips of Richie when she sent me a clip of Ryan holding a gun on Annie and Richie in the same exact room. Today, I caught the ass end and was horrified and excited all at the same time to see Ryan reject Kendall's sexual advances. No one could have said this better than Kendall: "You've never had a problem sleeping with me before." After that little tid bit, Ryan thought it would be a good idea to tell Kendall that she was acting nuts. She left in a rage. Sounds to me like Ryan might have a little Erica on the brain.

B&B is back in full swing these days with Ridge and Taylor hooking up to convince Steffy that Rick is an ass. Ridge taped Rick talking smack about Steffy and Ridge. Later, after Rick learned of the recording, he rushed Steffy onto a private jet in order to avoid the confrontation that was sure to come. O.K. This is where it got good. At the airport, Rick and Steffy were on the plane as it started to take off. Ridge and Taylor pulled up on the tarmac and Ridge got out of the car and started chasing the damn plane down the runway. I had to ask my girl later what he really thought that was going to accomplish. Amazingly, Ridge did stop the plane and Taylor ushered Steffy away to listen to the recording. Steffy remained loyal to Rick on the outside, but on the inside, she was shitty. She called Rick to confront him, but he took it as a good sign and rubbed in Ridge's face. The best thing he said was this: "Steffy is ridin the Rick train, and she ain't never gettin off." which he then followed with "Choo Choo Chugga Chugga Chugga" with matching arm motions. Very funny. Owen did Jackie. Jackie did Owen. It was hot. I want more. Bridget is clueless because she doesn't think that Jackie has it left in her. Think again, dumb ass!

On Y&R, Phyllis is digging herself a big fat hole to bury herself in. She's going to need it too! Rumor has it that Sharon is preggers. I see another Billy is the daddy story with a totally different outcome in our future, folks. Heather loves Adam. Adam pretends to hate Heather. Adam needs to deal with the fact that he will never be with a woman as hot as Heather again, so he needs to get in where he fits in. Lauren's holier than thou act is irking me. Over the years, I have seen her do some scandalous things to many people yet she judges Sharon. Tsk Tsk. Oh where, oh where, has J.T. gone? Oh where, oh where can he be? Seriously, where the hell is he? I liked the chipmunk voice for one eppy, but this everyday stuff is getting old. Mental Note: when chipmunk voice is on my screen, take that opportunity to rearrange your underwear drawer. This goes for any scene involving Cane and Lily or Lily and Cane as well. Karen pleased me with her exit. She was able to punch Neil in the face for all the lies and broken promises he made her. Oh, and there's that sex he had with Tyra. Finally, she had enough when he handed custody of Ana to Tyra on a silver platter. Karen was having a psychotic break and Devon's dumb ass decided it would be a good idea to bring Tyra and Ana home to Neil and Karen's house. Karen left soon after while Tyra sat on her couch. Bitch. Speaking of Tyra, Eva Marcille, this message is for you: You are absolutely the worst soap cryer it has ever been my horror to watch.

On OLTL, Todd and Tea are having sex wherever they can. After doing it the other day like animals, (I had to shield my son's eyes!) Tea got up and told Todd she wasn't down to help him get him get his kids back. I couldn't believe it when Todd said this: "What do you mean? I just took you downtown!" Priceless. Thanks for that Trevor St. John. Today, they were getting it on in the courtroom and Tea slapped Todd across the face. It was great. Speaking of slaps, I can't wait for Gigi to grow a pair and knock Stacy the hell out. No one can be as stupid as apparently everyone is in Llanview. Talia got shanked in the back. John got arrested. Cole faked a drug test. Lola is skank. Dorian called Lola a skanky hoe. Dorian and Ray discussed their feelings for each other today. I can't be invested in their story because I know A. Martinez is leaving. I hate Rachel. I am really rooting for Cole and Starr to get back together and find out the truth about their baby. I don't know why. Rex looked GOOD in his long sleeve tee. Antonio came back to mourn Talia and I was amused when he picked her dead ass up and started hugging her close. It's Wednsday and she was stabbed on Friday. Enough said. After snuggling with the dead, he slipped John a key to get out of his cell and to escape the jail. Funny, that jail key looked an awful lot like a regular house key to me. I hate Marty and her twisted bizarro mouth and I wish that someone would just stab her and get it over with. Speaking of getting it over with...Christian and Layla need to just succumb to their passions and give us all what we've been waiting for. Am I wrong?

GH is scandalous. As usual.

Until whenever...some bitch time....some bitch channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment