Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the Young 4-8-09

Yesterday I whined about the lack of Kevin and Micheal screentime on Y&R. Someone was listening because I was not dissapointed today! Kevin had Jeffery at gunpoint and Micheal came in and talked him down. However, he also took a sick pleasure in letting Kevin continue to believe that Jeffery was Tom. Christian LeBlanc was priceless when he punched Jeffery and urged Kevin to do the same. This whole scene was amusing to me until Kevin and Amber were in custody and standing up against the fence. Amber and Micheal were trying to talk to Kevin, who was in a sudden state of catatonia. I almost busted a tear. I have uno complaint.....If Y&R is going to use the same wearhouse set for every hostage/kidnapping/cage keeping storyline they have, can I at least get them to change the door? The economy is not that bad people. The most ridiculous part of the show today? Gloria "borrowing" the Newman jet to save Kevin and Jeffery. Um, ok. Mary Jane is becoming harder and harder to look at for longer than 2 seconds. I cannot believe that she was able to talk Katherine into hiring Jack as the CEO of Jabot. Hey, I shall not complain. The longer the war goes on between Jack and the Moustache, the better. Neil is not my favorite person right now. Karen is a whiny, annoying bitch. But he knew that when he married her. Since when does Neil get the player of the year award? After today's eppy, some previews came on showing Billy and Chloe arguing over Mac. And so it begins....

On B&B, it seems that with Stephanie being fired from Forrester, she may have just fired those pant suits she has been wearing since 1986. Here's hopin! Heather Tom is finally starting to turn Katie into someone I can stand. She even changed her make-up. Maybe she got tired of playing the most boring character on daytime. (and that includes people who are in a coma) I am not sure why Jackie hates her so much. Oh yeah. It is in the script. Eric realized just how bad things were going to get for Forrester when Donna told the reporter: Out with the old, in with the young. Even Brooke looked at the ground in shame. She was probobly looking for someone to sleep with down there. I love Stephanie and Nick as partners in crime, and Taylor as the 3rd wheel makes it all worth it. I would watch ants fight over a crumb with more enthusiasm than I ever can watch Rick and Steffy.

OLTL was packed with scandal as usual. Rex and Gigi are getting on my nerves. No, let me say: Gigi just gets on my damn nerves. Stacy's fantasy was hilarious. Her attempts to get out of bone marrow related medical procedures was pretty amusing as well. Dorian and Ray are stubborn and cute and I like them together. Rex went off on Brody, who decided to go the gym and pump some iron. I wasn't buying it, but, I sure do like his guns. Over at Matthew's pity party, Nora was so excited about all the different kinds of weiners there were on the buffet table. At this same party, Jessica tells Natalie and Jared about Brody. They respond by saying they will be the baby's godparents. Random. The Dorian and Ray kiss lasted well into today's eppy, and little Jack thought it would be great to get a picture of them doing so. Sorry J, but I can't take that little bastard. I dig the little chick punching the big giant bodyguard in the stomach and saying : "I am doing this for Matthew." Ray tried to scare Jack into giving up the picture by telling stories about columbian prison. That little bastard gave up the camera really quick! Marty went to Blair's room with flowers in hand. My faith in Blair was renewed when she told Marty to stay the hell away from McPain. Starr is still crying over the teacher. Someone please give that girl a pacifier.

That's all I got. Until tomorrow...same bitch time....same bitch channel...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see what Destiny is up too....I think its so cool that she is wanting to help Matthew, as most teenagers wouldn't give a crap at all!

    ReplyDelete