Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Was Wrong 4-26-09

OK. After reflecting upon my "Kyle is the killer" theory, I have decided that I was wrong. Rarely do I admit this. I do, however, have a new theory. Actually, it is a two part theory. Part One: Spencer Truman is Rex's dad. The credit for this half of the theory goes to my girl J. I admit I rejected this theory at first; but now I am fully convinced. This brings me to Part Two: Spencer is the serial killer. Ha Ha! You may be thinking...but heres the facts: We know he is not in a coma anymore, obviously, or he couldn't have choked the life out of Roxy for a hot minute. Who knows what he does when the lights go out? We also know that Roxy is going to pull the plug on him this week and that he is going to be declared dead. So, my theory is, his body will disappear and he will be lurking the streets of Llanview. I hear that Marty, Cole, or Starr will be the next victim. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Please let it be Marty....

That's all I got. Until next time I feel an urge...some bitch time...some bitch channel

No comments:

Post a Comment