Thursday, April 9, 2009

Monotone Mac & Crazy Creepies 4-9-09

Y&R started out with Cane talking to his lawyer, pushing the custody issue. Lily overheard and questioned his motives. He told her to go over to Billy and Chloe's and see how bad they were at parenting. Meanwhile, Billy was chewing off his own foot in an attempt to go see Mac and Chloe was on to him like white on rice. She decided to cook for dinner for their one year anniversary. When Billy questioned her, she said this "they said we wouldn't last". Priceless. Lily showed up and started harping, so Billy took it as the perfect opportunity to slide over to the Chancellor's for some Mac mingling. He was greeted by Brock, who was quite cold to our boy. Billy left his digits for Mac. Mac is moping around when she suddenly has a heart to heart with Murphy. Sorry kids, I am not buying it! I finally figured out what is wrong with Clementine Ford. She has no spark and no fire! Gasoline and a match couldn't get this girl to act the part of the character she was hired to play. My girl J says she is too old, I must agree! She even says her lines in the same monotone voice. I would like it if she just disappeared. Billy told Chloe that he was going to get some formula. Of course, when he returned, he had no formula. Chloe is already the annoying, clinging, ball and chain I thought she would be. Thanks to the wardrobe department for Billy's jacket which continues to get hotter the more he breaks it in. Karen and Devon got into it today. Karen was ready to scratch Neil's eyes out and I don't blame her. Cut to Indigo, where Neil and Cane were enjoying some whine time together. Assholes stick together.
Looks like I am going to have to bust out the tequila tomorrow because Phyllis is going to call Sharon a slut again. Takes one to know one, am I wrong?

On B&B, Donna was especially annoying as she decided to change Eric's petname from "honeybear" to "boo boo bear". A couple of tables over, Stephanie and Taylor were enjoying a nice lunch when Donna came over and tried to throw around some insults. Stephanie shot her down with Taylor as back up. The old Stephanie is back and I am loving it. I especially enjoyed Taylor's comment about Eric and Donna's PDA making everyone want to throw up. Jackie got some good business news today and used it as an excuse to cozy up to Owen. Whatever! I can dig it.

OLTL is really creepy right now. Zach is creepy for a short guy. I don't understand why people don't just team up and take his little ass out? Schyler gave Todd the business causing the duo to get down to the nitty gritty of whole damn situation. Over at Todd's, Starr confessed to Zach like he is some kind of priest or something. McPain is annoying. Marty is even more annoying. Dorian sent her kiss and tell photo to David. Oops! Lola is a slut, and everyone knows it. I cannot wait until she is gone!

That's all I got. Until tomorrow....same bitch time...same bitch channel...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm gonna need more Jackie and Owen PRONTO....and then more Bridget and Owen! Stephanie rocked it out today! And you are so right, Chloe is like a ball and chain....but I still love her!

    ReplyDelete