Monday, April 27, 2009

Booty for the Blind 4-27-09

My tired old body let me stay up long enough to watch the AMC marathon on SoapNet. I was not disappointed. Watching Kendall get coldly rejected by Zach was bad enough. Watching her get double from Ryan was even worse. Kendall noticed lipstick on Zach's shirt and asked him what it was. His response: "Lipstick from the woman I just had sex with." Classic. Kendall being needy and whiny is annoying. Maybe she should be the one running off with Reese. I truly believe that Marissa is Krystal's daughter. Either way, I am not buying it and I don't care. That is about as much of the show that kept my interest. Oh. I am digging the new Liza. There, I said it.

Y&R was basically one big squirrel fest today. Kevin fought with the chipmunk through the whole episode and then magically came out of his catatonic state. OKAY! All of these weeks of watching him drool and rob banks and talk to the chipmunk and he suddenly is well in one eppy? Damn you PTB! Reality is good every now and again! Heather could no longer resist Adam's grouchy charms today and they had sex in Victor's house. While he was there. Um, Ew! Anyway though, she said she was never going to leave him again. I decided that I would never have respect for her again. Apparently, neither will Victor, because he told Adam she was not allowed at the Ranch for the 12th time. Adam told Victor that Heather had to come there due to his house arrest and that that was just the way it was. Victor wasn't having any of that. Ashley is soooo annoying and her circa 1992 storyline is irritating me. Did anyone else notice her Nikki/Stepford Wife makeover?

Thats all I got. Until whenever...some bitch time...some bitch channel..

No comments:

Post a Comment