Friday, April 17, 2009

Inspired by Madness 4-17-09

I haven't blogged in a while, but I am finding it necessary today because my girl J is at work and cannot be disturbed.

Y&R has been oh so good this week. Phyllis gave Nick the boot, but he was ready to go. Noah and Eden did some couch canoodling only to get busted by Nick and Phyllis. Eden busted out with this: "Oh, we were just waiting for you to come home" Sure, naked and wrapped in a blanket. That is exactly how I used to wait for my parents! Monotone Mac remains on the forefront. Why? I don't know. Clementine Ford sucks. There I said it. She looks old, and she just can't act. Having said that, with her around, Chloe continues to become more psychotic and jealous daily. It is amusing. Karen told Lily about Neil and Tyra, who happen to be sneaking around her back in other ways as well. Tyra got custody on todays eppy and that is how it should have been in the first place. If I was Tyra, I would have thrown down with Karen, ghettofabulous style. Karen made an ass out of herself during the hearing and caused a mad scene. She is going to bounce out of town next week. I am just okay with that. Sharon got arrested and bailed out by Jack. But, Phyllis plans on talking Lauren into filing charges against Sharon for stealing the books that Eden got busted for. Nicholas is going to talk Lauren into not filing charges which is only going to piss Phyllis off more. She is going to try to get Victor to press charges against Sharon for stealing Sabrina's mini statue, but of course, this too shall fail and Phyllis herself will be the one chillin' at the big house. Cane has steadily been trying to get custody of Delia and Billy and Chloe were both been tripping about it. Cane is going to change his mind though, and Lily is going to say yes to him. Does this mean that sexy and sweet Cane is coming back to us? There is a God! Katherine is going to fire Cane from Jabot. She will offer him another position but he will turn it down. What to do? Get a job at Indigo as the (dare I say it) bartender? Katherine and Murphy are going to get married this week. I hear that Ashley may be responsible for her own spooking. I told you that bitch was crazy! Heather is still in love with Adam and she is going to tell him so. I suppose he will bite her head off with his witty snapisms as usual.

Todd saved John's life on OLTL after Zach had a handle on him. He is never going to live it down. Schyler flipped out on Stacy for rejecting him. It was great. Gigi still hasn't stopped crying. I wish I had tivo. I would fast forward through her scenes everyday. Todd and Tea had some really hot up against the wall sex; after which Tea told Todd that she wouldn't do a damn thing to help him. Good for her. Cole got a surprise drug test and the Cool Rehab Center but fortunately, he got Markko the Idiot to pee in a cup for him. Speaking of Markko, Lola is a little bitch and I wish Langston would just whip her ass. Johns fingerprints were found on the butcher knife, so he will be arrested for attempted murder. After Antonio comes back to mourn for what ever the hell her name is, he is going to let John out and John is going to go on the run. Wonder if he will take a certain dumb bitch with him? David and Dorian are going to realize that they are not in love with one another anymore. It's about time someone did. I can see an end to the Starr/Jessica baby storyline on the horizon. Starr and Cole are this close to getting back together and figuring out the truth. I hope it happens soon, because I cannot take anymore of Natalie and Jared's corny and cheesy scooby doo lines. I am just waiting for Jessica to say "and I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you damn kids...."

On B&B, Stephanie is working for Jackie. Owen is stripping for Jackie. Donna is an idiot, as usual. Rick is actually using Steffy to get back at Ridge. Taylor and Ridge figured this out this week and decided to tape Rick dogging on Ridge. Brooke and Taylor are at war over the "kids" and Ridge was just standing there looking idiotic as usual. I see yet another Brooke and Ridge divorce in our future. I read that when Rick and Steffy leave to get married, Ridge is going to chase the plane on the runway. ON FOOT! Remind me not to take a nap on that day.

On GH, the shit hit the fan for everyone. The End.

Until the next time I feel like blogging...some bitch time, some bitch channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment