Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Billy Cries Boo-Hoo, Mac Screams Whoo Hoo! 7-1-09

Today's episode of Y&R started off with part II of the senior citizens screamfest between Katherine and Jill. Kay was so stressed out, she had a mini heart attack or some shit and had to be rushed to the hospital. Jill said some stuff she shouldn't have said and Murphy (yes, he was actually on screen today!) rode off in the ambulance with her. Jill came along as well as Billy and Mac (blah).

Billy had just informed that he was calling off his hunt for a reunion with her. She seemed hurt but said that was the best thing for everyone. At the hospital, Billy cried to God about Katherine and Mac. No, not a word about Delia or Chloe. Mac was busy lurking in her dress that wardrobe picked up at the Dress Barn or Fashion Bug. Mac rushed in and informed Billy that she loves him and wants to be with him. They kissed, and decided not to tell anyone. Hmmm. Probobly a good idea considering...

Over at Devon's, Tyra and Devon got into an angry argument in which Devon tried to explain that Neil is just using her, just as he was Karen. Tyra began to cry, as can be expected. She ran to Neil thinking that he would save her and defend her honor. She was sadly dissapointed when she asked Neil if she could move in with him. He tried to let her down gently, but she was NOT down. So, Scary Tyra cried some more. We all know what happens next...Tyra runs to Devon, they have angry sex, and Neil will be destroyed. Ok then!

Jana was granted a bond of $100k and Michael said he would foot the bill. Unfortunately, there are no signs that Jana isn't as guilty as everyone is saying. I hear that Emily O'Brien is getting her dress special made just for her for the Emmy's. I must admit that I am slightly jealous. Don't lie to me. You are too!

Amber panicked and Kevin is blaming everything on her. As usual. Her hair was horrible and her clothing for court was completely innapropriate. Oh well, that's Amber for you.

Nick and Jack bonding over the maybe-baby makes me maybe want to throw up in my lap. What about you?

Two things really quick:

1. There will be a death soon, as I reported yesterday. My sources say it will not be Nikki or Summer. So who the hell is it?

2. Other reliable sources tell me that the Damrafe storyline will not last that long, so get your fix now!

B&B:

B&B was actually pretty good today. It started off with Brooke screaming and crying about the revelation that Ridge did the dirty deed with Dr. Lips. Then, Brooke shocked the hell out of me by giving up her marriage so that Dr. Lips and Ridge could be together at last. I must admit, I have seen her do this shit before. She must be in need of some new meat.

Nidget ran around Hawaii doing numerous and random tourist things, while Jackie and Owen ran around hoping not to get caught and trying to get married. I can see this is going to drag along somehow....

I know I saw Stephanie and maybe Felicia and her add-a-tail, but God knows what the hell they were saying! And damnit! No Bill!


Come and check out my articles at http://www.bellaonline.com/about/ABCsoaps

or, come see my threads in the forum. I do have a poll that needs more people participating. I understand some of you are have security issues. We can work something else out.

The forum link is http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlistEboard=296

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment